Yeah! I'm so happy for you and D! She is going to be the most spoiled girl in the world. What about Chrysanthemum for a name??? We want to be original, right? That one was Michelle's choice for a long time, but I don't think that you are as crazy as my Michey! You look beautiful with your little tummy! I love you!!!
Love to both of you and your little bundle!!!!!!!! I still can't believe you are having a baby Mish. Not so long ago you were following me around wanting to wear my shoes. I feel so ooooo old!I am so excited for you guys.
4 comments:
You look soooo cute!!
Yeah! I'm so happy for you and D!
She is going to be the most spoiled girl in the world. What about Chrysanthemum for a name??? We want to be original, right? That one was Michelle's choice for a long time, but I don't think that you are as crazy as my Michey! You look beautiful with your little tummy! I love you!!!
Mish and Derek,
Love to both of you and your little bundle!!!!!!!! I still can't believe you are having a baby Mish. Not so long ago you were following me around wanting to wear my shoes. I feel so ooooo old!I am so excited for you guys.
Hugs and Kisses,
Linda, Justin and kids
GIRLS are the BEST!!!!
Congrats!
Post a Comment