MISH!!! you look so adorable! i miss you! i think i may make one of those chain link things to count down til 1000 islands lol. im so excited about the baby girl!!! i look at stuff everytime i go in a store. wade thinks im insane. hope all is well! tell derek i said hi!! xoxo kristin
Michelle! Holy crap you are so cute pregnant! When I was pregnant with our little girl i was a fatty! lol!!
What is your new last name? I am going to put your link on my blogspot page.
How have you been?!!
I'm so happy I found you! I saw you last year with your mom at a Utah game when I was barely pregnant. I had to pee though so i ran to the bathroom and when I came back you had already went back to your seats!
Hey cutie mama! I just heard from Jodie about your pregnancy. Congratulations! You look great! I miss you so much, I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch better. I delivered my baby girl, Samantha Faith Mills on October 15th! Having two kids is harder than I thought, but we're managing. Check out my blog to see photos and a movie Barry made of Sam's birth. http://web.mac.com/makinmills/Site/About_Me.html Luv ya, Bonnie
What do you mean "chubs". Are you trying to imply that you fat on you or something, because you look amazing. I was so huge by 6 months!! You're just a skinny little thing!! I love your hair - it's such a great color!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, you're seriously so cute!!!
MISH!!! you look so adorable! i miss you! i think i may make one of those chain link things to count down til 1000 islands lol. im so excited about the baby girl!!! i look at stuff everytime i go in a store. wade thinks im insane. hope all is well! tell derek i said hi!!
xoxo
kristin
HEY, YOU LOOK GREAT!!! All Baby, so so so cute. Love to all!
linda and gang
Michelle! Holy crap you are so cute pregnant! When I was pregnant with our little girl i was a fatty! lol!!
What is your new last name? I am going to put your link on my blogspot page.
How have you been?!!
I'm so happy I found you! I saw you last year with your mom at a Utah game when I was barely pregnant. I had to pee though so i ran to the bathroom and when I came back you had already went back to your seats!
Hey cutie mama! I just heard from Jodie about your pregnancy. Congratulations! You look great! I miss you so much, I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch better. I delivered my baby girl, Samantha Faith Mills on October 15th! Having two kids is harder than I thought, but we're managing. Check out my blog to see photos and a movie Barry made of Sam's birth.
http://web.mac.com/makinmills/Site/About_Me.html
Luv ya,
Bonnie
What do you mean "chubs". Are you trying to imply that you fat on you or something, because you look amazing. I was so huge by 6 months!! You're just a skinny little thing!! I love your hair - it's such a great color!
Post a Comment