Sunday, January 20, 2008

Baby Shower!!

So my aunts suprised me big time! they all flew from Houston for my baby shower 2 weeks ago!! it was so awesome!! My moms birthday was on Friday and we went out to dinner and they showed up at the resturant! We were shocked! And then the baby shower was saturday. It was so good to see everyone! Thank you for everything you guys!! I love you and miss you!!
Sara came to visit for the shower! 8 months!!

2 comments:

Spike and Linda said...

Oh Mish,

You look so darn cute, I can't stand it!!!! I'm so glad you had a great shower and I wish I could have come. Enjoy your last few weeks!!!!

Lots of Love and hugs,
Justin, Linda and kids

Jodi said...

I'm so glad we were able to come!! It was great to see everyone and spend time together!
We can't wait to see Kylee!!
Love ya bunches,
Jodi