Ky likes this little turtle. She was using it as a pacifier yesturday and i thought it was pretty funny. Well we are headed to New York for a week. So we will post when we get back. Hope everyone has a fun 4th of July!
lol, that is the cutest thing ever. i love it. cute little toys!! we're going to get nathan a few new little things for the plane ride. i hope you have a fabulous time on your trip!!
I really think you have the most beautiful girl in the whole world... and I get to be Uncle Phil!!! She looks sooooo big and gorgeous! Take care of her, and every once in a while show her a picture of her uncle... I don't want her to be scared of me when she sees me again next year. Love you guys, give me a call whenever you want. Abrazos y besos para todos del Tío Felipe.
4 comments:
lol, that is the cutest thing ever. i love it. cute little toys!! we're going to get nathan a few new little things for the plane ride. i hope you have a fabulous time on your trip!!
HEY WILL YOU DROP BY TIFFANY'S AND PICK ME UP A GIFT FROM NEW YORK.
ANYTHING WOULD BE REAL NICE.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN NEW YORK??
HOW FUN!!!!
I really think you have the most beautiful girl in the whole world... and I get to be Uncle Phil!!! She looks sooooo big and gorgeous! Take care of her, and every once in a while show her a picture of her uncle... I don't want her to be scared of me when she sees me again next year. Love you guys, give me a call whenever you want. Abrazos y besos para todos del Tío Felipe.
Hey Mish, Kylee is sooo cute! When do I get to hold her?
Post a Comment