
Ky going down the water slide on her belly

I love this pic of Carter. He has this look of fear, but wasnt scared bc they did it over and over again (Thanks to Aunt jen for taking them a hundred times).

Driving the big Pepsi truck

Taking Camden for a ride. She had just discovered how to work this thing and Camden thought she was a pretty crazy driver.

There she goes
7 comments:
How fun! Kaden loves 4 wheelers too. I wish Kylee could give him a ride! He would love that!
Love the water park!! And Ky is such a cute girl!
Where's that water park? Looks like a lot of fun - glad it's warm enough to use it! :)
I can't believe how big she is already!! I love a girl who knows how to take the wheel... or handle bars! lol
You guys are so much fun! miss you
So cute...... hopefully she doesn't drive that thing like her mom drives the dirt bike!!!!!! lol
Love you guys!!
That is so crazy! What a fun toy for her! She is growing so fast.
That waterslide looks fun! I can't believe she was driving the 4 wheeler. Was it a real one or power wheels?
Post a Comment