Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Then she decorated birthday cupcakes.
Her friend codi came over for the day and I went to check on them in her room and she was wearing this. Haha, so the rest of the afternoon she ran around in church shoes and a bathing suit.

Then we had some friends over and had cake. Her favorite part was blowing out the 'fire'. We lit the candles a couple times. Thanks to everyone who came, it was a lot of fun!
Shes pretty good at opening presents. She still thinks they are from Santa.
Princess dress up!
Last chance to give me your emails, if you havent already. Our blog will be going private soon!!



11 comments:

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

What a gorgeous little two year old!!! This is such a fun age-you will be even more amazed at her. Looks like she had a great birthday!
I dont know if I gave you my email yet, but it's jennyrunyan@hotmail.com

A little Birdie... said...

Ooo thanks for the reminder! ldschick15@hotmail.com

Deirdre & Caitlin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLEE!!!! BTW, deircu@gmail.com (email) See you in 2 weeks!

Gena said...

What a fun birthday! I love her swimsuit/church shoe outfit! She is such a pretty little girl! I think I already gave you my e-mail, but just in case... it's grbuie@gmail.com.

Landon and Alaina said...

I can't believe it! Two! It just goes by so fast!

Unknown said...

shes is the most beautiful little girl in the WORLD! i missssss you guys!!

Jodi said...

So much fun!! Can't wait to see you all in just 2 short weeks!!

jamminjensen said...

Hey Michelle! It's Brittany
byrdjensen@gmail.com

Tiff said...

Kylee is super cute and I can't believe she's 2 already! my email is mrclaytonface@gmail.com

Deatry Fam said...

I want you to add us to your soon to be private blog. ashleyn.barker@gmail.com

Michelle C said...

happy late birthday!! that's so fun about the stars!! what a little ham!