

Allison gave this outfit to her and she has already worn it a couple of times. She loves the shoes and wears them with everything! Thanks Allison!

I love them!!




Fireworks!

Kevin and Jackie came up with Adam and Allison for Memorial Day. We all decided to go up on the Mountain. It was a fun time even though we were stranded for a while with no cell phones and a flat tire!

Ky looking out the window at wild horses.

Avery and Ky just hanging out while we tryed to fix the tire.

Helping with the lawn

She is a pro at riding her bike

Taking Emi for a ride

Uncle Adam and Emi

Grandma and her girls
6 comments:
What a fun weekend. Her dress is super cute! Looks nice and pretty there.
Oh my gosh, you've been so busy!
I love the dress and the matching shoes - very cute!!
Thanks so much for sharing all of the great pictures!!
Love you!
LOVE the pictures! Can't wait for another fun get-together...., what excuse can we come up with this time?? :)
Miss you guys... I need to find an excuse to come and visit... I need a break from the City. And of course, your little one looks gorgeous. Talk to you soon!
Looks like fun... well except the stranded part. ha ha :)
Post a Comment