Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I love this face
I couldn't get one picture with both the girls in it because they were too excited running all over the place.

I love this little girl
She kissed so many pumpkins, I'm not sure why but it was cute.

5 comments:

penny said...

love these girls

Jodi said...

So much fun - they're at a great age(s)!

Amanda said...

Cute pics! Can't wait to see Ky's Halloween costume! Congrats on Cowboy Donuts....hope everything is going great!

Only Girl said...

Hey Mish hows life! Ky is not a baby any more my gosh!!! Little girl and just getting more and more darling!!! So we just got a donut shop here in Rexburg and oh my gosh its nuts. I think they sell out everyday!! So I know you will do a booming buisness!! Good luck! Miss you tons. Give Ky a kiss!

Michelle C said...

That is adorable that she was kissing the pumpkins!