I haven't posted in a while so Im trying to catch up. Here are some random pictures...

This face cracks me up


Uncle Marc took Ky Ice skating a few weeks ago. She loved it, her favorite part was picking up ice and trying to make snow balls to throw at Marc.

Cinderella eating breakfast with Uncle Marc.

She knows shes cute.

At grandmas work.
8 comments:
Can I just say I love your brother.... it's probably all those good things your mom has told me. But what a sweet kid, playing with his neice. I wish i had a neice his age! I do have one, she's adorable... tell him about her, she's young (16), he'd have to wait like 4 years. And he'd have to do some missionary work, but i"m loving this idea.... :)
She is getting so big, and her hair is so long! Hope you guys are doing well!
So much fun!!
Lucky girl!!
awww how cute r those!!!! luv marc sitting with ky thats just way to fun!!!! hope all is well!!!!
I bet Ky loves Marc being home. Look at all the fun things they do together. Too cute!!
Oh my goodness!! She is a doll. My niece is into princesses too. I know they would get along. Miss you guys. Thanks for having her call the other day. Made our days.
What a good uncle. She is super adorable!
So cute! I am glad she is having fun! What a fun adventure to go skating!
Post a Comment