Sunday, December 26, 2010

4 years!!

D,
Thank you for always supporting me and loving me unconditionally! I love you!
Est. 12.27.06

9 comments:

Jodi said...

Congratulations - wow how time flies - so much has happened in the past 4 years - amazing!

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday to Derek on the 28th!!

Ellis Family said...

Happy Anniversary!

Gena said...

Awww! Happy Anniversary! You look stunning.

Mary Mathews said...

AWW! Congrats! You guys look so cute together!

Sara said...

congratulations mish!! that is so wonderful! i just looked through the most recent pics of ky and she is soooo adorable!! cant wait to see you guys!

Allison said...

I love that we share the same anniversary! We were totally meant to be friends :) Love you guys.

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! :)love you!

Michelle C said...

Happy Anniversary! You look so pretty!! I forgot you have the exact same anniversary as my brother and his wife. 12/27 is a special day for us too. We celebrated being exclusively together for 10 years on that day!