We celebrated Easter a week early this year. Kylee, my mom, and I are heading off to Texas this week. The Easter bunny brought Kylee Jo a princess scooter; she was so surprised!

The Easter bunny hid it in the shower. She said, "Silly Bunny".

Then we colored eggs. She colored all of hers PINK of course.
We hope everyone has a wonderful Easter.
6 comments:
I am glad you guys had a good Easter. That Bunny sure is silly for hiding her scooter in the tub :) You guys look so happy. I love it!
she is so cute! have fun on your trip! miss you!
Gosh can u send that bunny my way?? i never got scooters. :)
HAPPY EASTER have a fun trip!!!
So cute!! How fun that you get to go to Texas!
So glad we were able to spend Easter together!
Thanks so much for coming!!
ummm Mish after reading Alainas blog Im waiting for some news about you???? :) GOT ANY????
Post a Comment