Kylee and I woke up to a phone call in the morning and it was D asking Ky if she wanted to go for a date. So of course she was all for spending the day with her dad. We got up and she picked out a dress (not suprised) and she wanted me to staighten her hair (to make it longer). She is such a little princess...she sure did look cute and was so excited. On the way to the shop she called her dad on her pretend phone to let him know we were on our way. So they went on their date to her favorite place "the pizza place" aka-Pizza Hut. I know they came home at one point because her toys were scattered around the living room floor. And I met up with them at the park. It was such a fun day for her.I just have to say how grateful I am for Derek. He is such a busy guy yet he still takes time to have those "little moments" with our little girl. I feel so blessed to have him as a husband. No matter what happens in his day, he is always willing to listen to me about mine.
We love you D!!

8 comments:
What a fund date! I am sure the D made her feel like a princess just like he makes you feel like one. Love your family.
how fun... derek is awesome (not just as making donuts) ;)
How sweet of him! I think those special times are so important for little girls. He's creating strong bonds that will last during all those terrible teenage years. :)
ps - you're hair is getting so long! it's beautiful!!
Such a good dad...
That is so sweet! What a good dad! Kylee is getting more and more pretty-good thing your hubby likes hunting, it may come in handy later on=) And, I'm so impressed with your guys' donut business-how neat, and yummy!
awwww how sweet!!!! pretty cool when you get to hang out with your dad!!! priceless!!!!
what a fun date! Every girl needs a daddy daughter date.
Post a Comment