
I have been really busy with school lately and kylee jo has been busy hanging out with grandma and dad. I am in evanston doing clinicals and cant wait to get back and play with her! They sent me a pic of her painting a christmas craft. I dont have a pic of the final product but I was sooo impressed. She painted this reindeer perfectly. Its going to be the best christmas decoration ever!

Yes we have already gotten snow!!! She was so excited about putting her foot prints in the snow and wearing her gloves. Her and grams made snowmen!

Shopping with dad, looks like they had fun goofing around! He took the day off and they went to the library and did all sorts of fun stuff. I sure cant wait to get home!!
6 comments:
How fun! Looks like she is well taken care of while you are studying etc. Hope all is well.
Such a lucky girl!
such a lucky grams:)
Good luck with school and clinicals and all that jazz. Looks she is well taken care of while you're gone.
so cute! love you!
That's wonderful your parents are available to be with her! She is very careful with her painting, Nathan still likes to go crazy with it!
Post a Comment