So as of August 10th, I officially have my LPN (license practical nurse). This was a very exciting day for our family. After much hard work I was able to pass my NCLEX (national boards for nursing). Now its time to start a new chapter :)
I have not logged on to blog in so long I am behind! Congrats on you LPN! I bet it feels great to be done. You are going to be such a hot nurse the old men are going to goose you. Kylee's hair looks so cute and grown up! Your vaca looks like it was a blast. I would love to go to the sacred grove sometime. I am so glad things are going so good for you!
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is so great!
Congratulations!! So proud of you!!
Oh Mish that is so, so awesome!!!! Do you know what type of area you want to work?? I'm so happy for you!! I miss you!
I have not logged on to blog in so long I am behind! Congrats on you LPN! I bet it feels great to be done. You are going to be such a hot nurse the old men are going to goose you. Kylee's hair looks so cute and grown up! Your vaca looks like it was a blast. I would love to go to the sacred grove sometime. I am so glad things are going so good for you!
Yay! Congrats!
Post a Comment