Monday, September 24, 2012

Can you read the sign????



Yep!! This girl is having a little BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!! We couldn't be more excited...Derek is SOOO proud to be getting a SON. Kylee jo said that he can still play dress up with her because he can be Flynn Rider when she is Repunzel.

8 comments:

Jen said...

Aww, yay! Brother's are fabulous, just ask syd :)

Jebb and Brandie Huskinson said...

Congrats!!! i"m so excited for you guys

Stacey said...

Yeah!! That's so exciting!!! Congratulations!!

Ellis Family said...

Congrats! Boys are so much fun! Kylee will be so cute with a baby brother.

Allison said...

Woot Woot.... Con has a little friend too :) So excited for you guys.

Michelle C said...

Oh so excited that you get to experience a little boy!!!! Yay!!

A little Birdie... said...

So apparently I haven't read your blog FOREVER!! I guess amidst having a baby and packing and moving I forgot to check everyone's blog! But CONGRATS! Bet you all are super excited!

Gena said...

HOW EXCITING!!!!! Congratulations! That is going to be the BEST!!