Saturday, March 9, 2013

Just a few pics from our week



 Reading books





 Tiny little one
 Nash got to be in the bedtime story with kylee. It was a good one...kylee jo loved it!

7 comments:

Michelle C said...

That is the sweetest thing!!! Just love Kylee holding him! She'll be a great help! You look great!!

penny said...

I love her expressions. She melts my heart.

Jodi said...

How fun...congratulations!

Allison said...

Oh I love his eyes!! All of those pics are so sweet.

Jen said...

O I love that baby!

Tiff said...

I was just thinking about your family today and wondering if your babe was here or not. And here he is a month old! Goodness, Nash looks like an adorable little fella, Congrats! Hope he's a champion sleeper and Ky helps take care of him!

Only Girl said...

Mish I got your picture.Love it! What a handsome little guy! congrats!! I have not been on my blog for so long it took me forever to remember how to do it. I tried to text you. Is your number new? We need to catch up!