Monday, May 20, 2013

My creative child

 Her first business venture with dad. We had a garage sale a couple weeks ago and  she sold lemonade and fruit punch (she thought having a variety was better) and donuts. She made $20!

 We painted her bed bright blue
 Planting flowers. She planted me a flower for mothers day and wanted to buy more pots and flowers to "garden"

 This girl loves to dance and sing.
 expressing her love to prim in a dance

 She made her own "shoes" out of laces

She is one amazing big sister. She picked his outfit out for church and layed it out for him with a diaper.
We love how creative she is...she is always coming up with something.

3 comments:

Landon and Alaina said...

Man Michelle I have been so behind since I never log in to my blog!! Congrats on baby boy! We knew you were pregnant from our last trip through, but I forgot when he was due. He is so stinkin cute! And how awesome to be on the Food Network! Has it aired yet? We just moved to Logan so no more trips through WY for us :( We will miss our tasty treat at the 1/2 way mark! You are looking just as cute as ever and I love to see all the cute things Ky does!

Jodi said...

Kylee is so clever...I'm just not sure Prim is appreciating the interpretive dance - LOL!

Allison said...

She cracks me up. She is so creative. I love it!!! And I love Nash's outfit that she picked out too. So sweet.