Monday, November 18, 2013

San Antonio

Derek had a career fair in San Antonio back in October. We decided to tag along and play while he networked and did interviews.


Nash's first plane ride


We met up with some old friends. I grew up with the Mitchell family and we were lucky to spend time and catch up with them.

I hadn't seen Kate and Harrison since they were in elementary school.

We walked the Riverwalk and ate a few times (yes in one night, we were in texas!)


 



We got to spend the day with my cousin Ryan and Aunt Jodi. They
Came up from Houston and we went to the zoo. Pink flamingos
have always been my favorite.





Derek was gone late both nights, so we ordered room service!
It was so fun, and a first for all of us!


The room service was late...so we got a free dessert! It was delicious.


1 comment:

Michelle C said...

Awww I love that last picture of Nash on the bed! So sweet. And how fun to get room service. They're so cute all bundled in their towels. That's so fun you got to tag along!