Sunday, August 31, 2014

My sweet babies

As I lay here in bed tonight, I reflect on the little moments of my life that bring me pure joy. Little moments like peaking in on kys primary class to see her singing her little heart out. Better yet when the primary got up to sing in sacrament meeting she went right to the front as she always does to get  in front of the microphone. Or sitting on the couch tonight and she says to me "mom, I love it when we cuddle".  As we drove home from the park yesterday she said randomly, "whenever I get sick and throw up my dad always brings me ginger ale. That's so nice of him....I love my dad."
I help out in the nursery on Sundays and I love it because I get to watch Nash play and interact with all the other kids. It seems like he has come into his own little personality lately and it brings back memories of how much I love this age. When we got out of church ky ran up to Nash as he was holding a picture he colored. The first thing she did was get down on his level and ask him about his picture. I love that she loves and cares for him so much. that same compassion that she shows him has turned into him adoring her. He wants to be just like her, he does everything she does. The other night she was practicing her tumbling, we'll he got right in there and standed on his head. Or  he watches her on her roller skates (it took her 3 weeks to earn them, she wanted roller skates so bad) when she's done he puts he helmet on and gets in the skates, it's pretty cute. I just love my kids so much. I'm so grateful to be their mother. My day consists of them.  When I lay in bed at night I think about how I can be better for them. They teach me so much.



No comments: