This little boy is so fun to watch with his tractors. They really are his world. Today after all the towels were folded, he took his backhoe and moved the piles of towels. I thought it was so so cute. It doesn't matter what he digs, as long as he's digging. The other pic is of him sitting on his tractor and driving it. I have a video of him making the sounds as he drove it around the living room. Such a cutie.
As we were getting ready for bed tonight he was cracking me and ky up. He climbed up the whole bunk bed and made it to the top. When he got on top he said "ta da!!" And then he started wrestling ky. And he started punching her (I don't know where he learned that) and I told him no no. And he looked at me and pointed his finger and said no no! Me and Kylee tried so hard not to laugh. But we did. Ah that little boy.




No comments:
Post a Comment