My little girl is growing up. We thought 1st grade was an adjustment but 2nd has been even more of one. We can't believe how big she is getting. She is developing and not our baby anymore. We also can't believe the conversations we have had to have with her already. Needless to say there have been lots of prayers on her behalf, so when she goes to school she can make right decisions and know that when she comes home she can talk to us about anything! Specifically all the grown up things she hears. I am grateful for a Heavenly Father who hears and answers my prayers. I know he listens to me, and I know he guides me. He guides me to know how to say and teach things to her. I am grateful that she communicates to me so well. She is such a light in our life and other peoples. At the beginning of the school year. She has a friend that she sat by at school. The girl started crying and Kylee went over and asked her why. The girl said she misses her mom and told her she was a foster child. Kylee told her she could pray to Heavenly Father and he will help her. I was so amazed. Number one that she is very aware of other people's feelings, but number 2 because she basically shared truth and testimony to this girl. The girl did t say anything back but I was so proud of her.




No comments:
Post a Comment