When Nash goes to bed he decides if he wants to go in the pack and play or the bottom bunk. He goes to bed so well. The last few nights he will call us until we come back in. He usually needs a refill on a bottle or some toy, then he says "otay" and goes to bed. Such a sweet boy.
Kylee Jo has been so great. She's doing well in school. She's a little behind in reading but excels in math. Lately I just can't believe how big she is. We will be driving in the car and I look over and think "my baby girl is growing so fast". I feel so grateful for these kids in my life. They are so fun, they bring me so much joy. I just want to remember all of the memories I have...they are so precious.



No comments:
Post a Comment