Tonight, the kids and I were upstairs. Kylee and I painted each other's nails and now we are all ready for the Broncos to win at the super bowl tomorrow. We have orange and blue toes. While we painted our toes, Nash painted his tractors with nail polish. Then Kylee wanted to set up the air mattress in the spare bedroom and sleep I there. So we set that up and tucked them in tight. dad came up and did the normal wild, crazy, laughing before bedtime. They just laughed and laughed as I sat there feeling blissful, feeling pure joy. I am a blessed women. I have a supportive husband who works so hard for us. I have healthy kids that love me and accept me for who I am. These are the little moments that I wish I could store and never forget. Hopefully this will help me.






No comments:
Post a Comment