They were having a very in depth conversation. I don't even remember what it was about, I just Denver it being very intelligent.
With Kylee being older, I think we both really enjoy our one on one time with Kylee jo. She is very inquisitive and full of curiosity and life.
We went to the park the other day and while we were there, we witnessed some bullying going on with some older girls that were there. On the way home Kylee said," I really hope those girls figure it out. They were being rude. " later that night her and I went to get some yogurt. We drove past that park and she said again "I really hope those girls figured it out"she is very mindful of other people and their feelings. I hope that this is a trait that will continue to grow and develop. She is one amazing little girl.







1 comment:
Oh what a sweetheart about the mean girls!!
Post a Comment