Oh my GOSH, Michelle!!!! I'm SO SO SO happy for you guys. I would be crying, but I am watching that in class! I can't wait until I get to meet your sweet baby! Oh I'm just so happy for you guys!
ok .. officially the cutest and most beautiful baby ever!!! and MOM of course!! haha :> when can i come visit?? i love ALL of you!!! p.s. cute pics from the shower too! im so glad i could be there!
Hey Mish and Derek Congrats a million times over, we are so excited for you both and we can't wait to meet her. Take care and keep in touch we miss you and love you both Renee, Owen, Riley, and Madison
Hey guys! Such a sweet little baby! Congratulations Again, I am so happy for you guys. The love you both have for eachother is so real and Kylee is going to be such a lucky little girl to experience that love. Hugs and Kisses!!!! Justin, Linda, Zach and Kara
Michelle, I am so happy for you ~ ~ ~ your daughter is absolutely beautiful!! What whirlwind changes have happened for you since we had our "chats" in the nurses station! Bring Kylee by to see us the next time you are in Houston... Congratulations, jessica
11 comments:
That was the most beautiful thing to watch. I was in tears. I am so happy for you two. Can't wait til I get to hold the little princess!
Love you both,
Deana
aw mish that is so cute! i seriously just cried! kylee is beautiful! i can't wait to see you guys in july!! im counting down the days!
Oh thank you for posting that. There are some pretty wonderful pictures n there!! I loved seeing some more of Kylee. I hope you're doing well.
So you've made me cry again! Thanks for the wonderful pictures and music! We love you guys!!
Ohhh, I love her already. I cannot WAIT to see her! Only 3 more days! I'm so happy for you guys and I love you! Thanks for the pictures!
Oh my GOSH, Michelle!!!! I'm SO SO SO happy for you guys. I would be crying, but I am watching that in class! I can't wait until I get to meet your sweet baby! Oh I'm just so happy for you guys!
ok .. officially the cutest and most beautiful baby ever!!! and MOM of course!! haha :> when can i come visit?? i love ALL of you!!!
p.s. cute pics from the shower too! im so glad i could be there!
Hey Mish and Derek
Congrats a million times over, we are so excited for you both and we can't wait to meet her. Take care and keep in touch we miss you and love you both
Renee, Owen, Riley, and Madison
Hey guys! Such a sweet little baby! Congratulations Again, I am so happy for you guys. The love you both have for eachother is so real and Kylee is going to be such a lucky little girl to experience that love. Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Justin, Linda, Zach and Kara
How sweet is that. What a cute family!!!!!!!!
Michelle,
I am so happy for you ~ ~ ~ your daughter is absolutely beautiful!!
What whirlwind changes have happened for you since we had our "chats" in the nurses station!
Bring Kylee by to see us the next time you are in Houston...
Congratulations, jessica
Post a Comment