Here we are watching the super bowl. We had a good time and ate a lot! Like i need to eat any more from the looks of this picture! haha


Then during half time D went and shoveled outside because we keep getting so much snow! And i told him to jump in it! I was laughing so hard, he jumped from the truck into the yard and that is our front door way right there! So it is very deep! Fun times!
4 comments:
Wow. That is alot of snow! Looks cold. Can't wait to get pics of the little one. :) So excited for you two.
Love you both,
Deana
Yikes...looks like our house! I am ready for winter to be over! If I were your baby I'd stay in there a little longer til it gets warm...but I hope she doesn't! I am counting down the days!
Burr!! I can't believe he jumped in it. I try to tip top around it. Not that we can with so much! I am sick of the snow and ready for us to be pushing our strollers and babies in the warm breeze of spring!!
Do you have a baby yet??
Post a Comment