Saturday, June 7, 2008

Blue eyes




Aunt Allison was here taking pictures of ky again. Shes such a cute little model.

9 comments:

Jodi said...

I want to hold her so much!!!!
What an absolute doll!!
1 month!!!

Only Girl said...

WOW!!! Those are some big blue eyes.
Oh, you was not supposed to let her get any bigger while you were gone!! I wanna see you guys. I need a good laugh from you.

Michelle C said...

She is SO beautiful and cute. She has big cheeks like Nathan. Her eyes are so pretty. I miss you so much!!

Landon and Alaina said...

She is so cute! My background is one of the generic blank ones they already offer then I change a link that has the background I want in the HTML. I just copy and paste the link... I'll show you in a couple of months!

Stacey said...

AH! I can't believe how much bigger she looks just since your last blog!!!!! What a beautiful girl! I can't WAIT until you guys get back here. It was so good to talk to you today!!!

Stacey said...

Oh, AND your background is SO cute! I LOVE your new layout!!!!!

Wade and Kristin said...

ahh!! yes wednesday is awesome. i took off all week lol im so excited to see you guys!!

The Pearsons said...

She looks so big. Can't wait to see her in a few weeks. Love those big blue eyes!!!

Unknown said...

aahh! she is getting so big!!!! my momma and i are coming to visit SOON!!! anywayys HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! i hope it is fantastic!! i get home in about a week and ill be calling you then! love you!!!!