



We went to the lake on Saturday and it was really nice. Just how i like it, hot. The water was still pretty cold but that didnt stop me from wake boarding. It sure has been too long! But it turns out im a little sore. Derek went wake boarding as well. He thought the water was pretty nice. Kylee loved being outside all day. She just looks at everything. Shes just so much fun. Thanks for the fun weekend, cant wait to do it again!

7 comments:
She is just so cute. Not to much longer I get to finally hold her! So excited to see you all.
Love ya,
Deana
I love that first picture of her! She is getting so big! We missed you this weekend. I sent 3 swimsuits back with your mom, so hopefully one of them will fit her! See you in 12 days! Can't wait!!
How fun. I have not been on a board for so long I doubt I could even pull myself out of the water. Maybe thats a good idea to go while its still cold!! Im just not a spring chick anymore!! KY is just growing way too much. CUTE FAMILY!!!
Good thing for that girls momma! She's a cutie! Hey guys, we got our blog up. It's blakeandrhonda.blogspot.com Hope all is well. We sure miss you guys and can't wait to see you again. Still no baby for us. Hopefully in the next couple of days. We'll let you know.
Blake
adorable little pictures! we went to the lake on Saturday too!! We are just mirroring each other with every move! lol I've never wake boarded before. You are such an adventurous girl - dirt biking, motorcycles, wake boarding, what's next?
Michelle, hi it's Heidi's mom, I hope you don't mind but I just had to see how your little Ky is growing. . .Does she have dimples, she is so cute, what a darling family you are!!!
Hey! oh i miss you! it looks as if nothing could get any better in your life. its so funny bc i comb through these pictures looking at kylee and sometimes it seems that she looks just like you and your mom...with a little of douge but then i look and she looks just like Derek! its so amaizing how big shes gottin. well im so happy for you. keep in touch...ill start checking my blog more often so you can leave me messages. ok well kiss the fam for me... Love ya
Post a Comment