Such a cute couple!!How fun is that!?!?!
That is cute. Her got a play date. Deana
She still has her wild hair! I love it!
She has a friend, that's so nice. I wish we had a friend for Nathan!!
THEY LOOK LIKE THEY COULD BE COUSINS OR SOMETHING. HOW CUTE AND FUN. CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL! SHE WILL BE WALKING BY TIME YOU GET BACK HERE!!!!
Wow! What cute kids!!! I must say i think that is the cutest little boy ever!!!! Thats a perfect picture for their wedding book!! I love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Such a cute couple!!
How fun is that!?!?!
That is cute. Her got a play date.
Deana
She still has her wild hair! I love it!
She has a friend, that's so nice. I wish we had a friend for Nathan!!
THEY LOOK LIKE THEY COULD BE COUSINS OR SOMETHING. HOW CUTE AND FUN. CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL! SHE WILL BE WALKING BY TIME YOU GET BACK HERE!!!!
Wow! What cute kids!!! I must say i think that is the cutest little boy ever!!!! Thats a perfect picture for their wedding book!! I love it!
Post a Comment