Friday, August 8, 2008

Marcs day!



After the wedding last weekend we drove to the Vernal Temple to watch marc go through the temple for the first time. It was an amazing day. So wonderful to be in the temple with our whole family. We are so proud of you Marc and are going to miss you so much. After that we drove to the Gorge and had a day on the lake. Marc is trying to get as much time on the lake he can since he wont be here for two years. We love ya marc.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

What a neat week end for all of you!!! The weather looks like it was gorgeous! Wish I could have been there. Thanks so much for sharing pictures with us!!
We love you all!!

Only Girl said...

What a beautiful family you have!!! Great pictures. Miss ya!!

Michelle C said...

That's great. I'm glad you were able to be part of that! I suppose he leaves soon. I miss you so much! I'm at my brother-in-laws and he has fast internet, so I'm trying to catch up. Both of our parents have deathly slow internet!! Love you!

Spike and Linda said...

Hey... Love the pix! I am so sad we will not see Marc for so long BUT what an amazing experience he has ahead of him. Love and will miss you Marc!!!! Love to all
Linda