

Grandpa gave Ky some licorice and she just sat there and made a mess..but had fun doing it.

Attacking her toy. She just wants to take off...any day now she will be really crawling.

Grabbing my hair. She takes handfulls of it and wont let go.

Playing in the rocks with Caiden. She doesnt eat them yet...just grabs them and moves her feet around in them.
7 comments:
hey mish im still here. guess i have had a case of the blog burnt-out. i still check everyones and love watching all of our lifes and the different stages we are going threw. so dont give up on me. thats my goal this week to get back in the groove. ky is just a doll. miss-ya
She's just sooo cute!
Thank you so much for sharing!!
Love you guys!
I'm so glad you found us! Ky is tooo cute, she is getting so big too. I can't believe that she is going to be crawling. Last time we seen her she was just barely grabbing things by herself for the first time. Wow! Hopefully we will make it down to Wyoming with Adam and Allison soon. I'm glad your family is doing good. Love you guys!
Cute little Ky!! It's so hard to keep Nathan entertained now. He's going through a phase I think!! Makes things very challenging! I have to be really careful what I give Nathan because of his teeth, he would have bit a chunk of that licorice off! (:
Hey Mish..... I can not believe how big she is getting. She is so darn cute!! Doesn't the time go so fast? She looks like she will be into everything when she figures out how to move....lol that will be so fun!!!!
Love to all!
Miss you guys
xoxoxo
Linda
She is so cute! You just watch out with those sweet treats now she will always want to "share" with everyone! That is how Jordan's baby is, he can detect diet pepsi like a blood hound its amazing! Can't wait for you to come back!
she is so cute! getting bigger all the time. Looks like she is getting into everything too. :)
Post a Comment