Monday, September 22, 2008

Pics

We went down to utah this weekend for the BYU vs. WYO game (yes we knew wyo would lose) and we stopped on the way to give Ky a break and she got to play at the park!
First time on the swing!
She got shots a couple days ago, but was pretty tuff.
Helping me fold laundry Just so cute! i bought these boes and tryed one on her...she needs a little bit more hair for them to stay. but pretty cute

5 comments:

Only Girl said...

Oh how cute!! looks like she gets around pretty good. she does not need any bows she is darling with that little bit of hair that sticks up! i love it!!!! i know i have been a real bad blogger! im gonna get on the ball!! miss ya

allison said...

What a little sweetie! We had fun with you guys!

Bonnie Mills said...

Michelle she is too cute! I can't believe how big she's gotten and yet she still looks petite! I bet you're having a blast with her! I'm glad y'all are doing well. I just started a blog so you can check out pics of my kids: makinmills.blogspot.com. Check it out when you get a chance.
I really miss you.

Michelle C said...

She is so cute Michelle!! I tagged you on my blog, so check it out.

Mrs. Monsen said...

Don't they grow up so fast?! She is so cute!