Monday, October 6, 2008
A week in Texas!
2 weeks ago my Grandpa had a heart attack and wasnt doing very well. So Kylee and I flew down for a week. I feel so blessed for having been able to go down there and spend some time with family. My Grandpa went through a procdure to open up the only working artery in his heart. It worked and he is doing better. He was able to come home from the hospital the friday we were down there and we were able to just spend time with him. I have learned a lot these last couple of weeks and feel that the lord has blessed me and my family so much. I know that everything happens on the Lords time and we need to make the best of the time we have (thank you derek for helping me get through this and open my eyes to new perspectives). It was so good to see everyone and i love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
I was so good to see you last Sunday. Even though we didn't chat, it was nice to see you and your adorable daughter!
I'm so glad you came!
Thank you!
Love you both!!
Hey.. the pictures are so great! Kylee is so beautiful and growing so fast. I am sorry to hear about your grandpa, I know how much he means to you! I am glad you got to spend some needed time with your him. We do learn alot when scary things like that happen. Take care and give Kylee a kiss. Your family and your Grandpa will continue to be in my prayers!
Love you,
Linda
I'm glad your grandpa's doing better! Sounds like a scary time for everyone. What adorable pictures!! Do you think you guys will be coming down some time still?
I soo wish i could have met you down there so i could have seen the fam... i hope everything is going well with grandpa... keep me updated.. i miss you and i love you!
oh i love those pictures to the right of the main page of ky. did you get professionals done?
I'm glad things worked out well! That's great that you were able to come down and spend time with him and I bet he loved having you and your sweet girl there. Miss you!
Mish if you come here and dont call me you will be in BIG trouble!!! Cant wait to see you all!!!!!
Michelle I tagged you. Check out my blog for the rules!!
Post a Comment