Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tag!

10 Years Ago..
-I was 11 years old
-Livin it up, riding 4-Wheelers with my best friend Margarett every chance we could.


5 Things on my "to do list" today:
-Finding something for dinner
-Feeding Ky dinner
-Giving her a bath
-Send check off for our new place
-Spend time with the hubby

5 snacks I enjoy:
-Chips and salsa
-Sour patch kids, gummy life savors (im a sucker for candy)
-Cookies and cream chocolate bar
-500 calorie packs
-A good diet coke once in a while, sometimes Dr. Pepper depends on the day

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
-Pay off car
-Save money for house on a nice piece of land
-Pay off parents debt on both sides and give them whatever they need or want
-Go on a shopping spree
-Pay for kids college

5 places I have lived:
-Cypress, Texas
-Rock Springs, Wyoming
-Rexburg, Id
-That’s it
-

5 jobs I have had:
-Dr Assistant in Orthopedics
-Follow up Administrator for Pediatrist
-Sign girl at sears
-Cashier at a garden place
-Mom- best job ever!

I tag Heidi, Michelle, Stacey

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Your new place?!? Where did you decide to live? Are you (hopefully) going to be my new neighbor?!

Michelle C said...

that was fun to read! i'll have to do it soon!

Michelle C said...

oh - and you've only lived 3 places ever? Wow!!

Deana said...

Missed you on our Phoenix trip. Wish you were there. Love the pics of Ky. She is just the cutest.

Love you,
Deana

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Hey Michelle- I got your comment on my blog...and WOW does time fly! I haven't seen your family in years! You guys are adorable- Married and A precious little girl! She looks just like you- and you haven't changed a bit! Congratulations on everything! Please tell your mom Hi from me! I just love her!!
Ashley
P.S.- We call Kyler "Ky" for short so I love that!!

Only Girl said...

F.U.A.--- wish you where still at that job you cracked me up. I still laugh about some of the things from work. For instance... the heater was broke for a few days last week and guess who came to mind???

Jackie said...

Hey Michelle,
Just let me know what scents you need and I will get them ordered asap for you. You can email them to me at forum08@msn.com. Also, if you need a list of the scents, you can check them out at scentsy.com. Thanks!