SNOW! ugh...its already october and it snowed pretty much all weekend. how crazy is that? This weekend we went to rexburg to visit and get things sorted out for when we come back in january. We ended up leaving early and came home saturday because of the weather. The pictures of derek and ky in the pool are at our hotel that we stayed at. Kylee went swimming twice and loved it! and the other one is of her playing. It was so cute. some of her toys were in the corner and i looked over and she was over there playing in them. Her new thing is growling. She growls at you. it is sooo funny. She has quite a personality on her already.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Snow in October
SNOW! ugh...its already october and it snowed pretty much all weekend. how crazy is that? This weekend we went to rexburg to visit and get things sorted out for when we come back in january. We ended up leaving early and came home saturday because of the weather. The pictures of derek and ky in the pool are at our hotel that we stayed at. Kylee went swimming twice and loved it! and the other one is of her playing. It was so cute. some of her toys were in the corner and i looked over and she was over there playing in them. Her new thing is growling. She growls at you. it is sooo funny. She has quite a personality on her already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh my gosh she is soooo dang cute! I'm soooo so so so so glad you came to see me when you guys were here. It was so good to visit with you and so good to see Kylee!! Her growling is my favorite! So funny! I love the swimming pics! Is that really her swimming suit? It's adorable!
I tagged you! Check out my blog!
Oh my gosh Michelle, she is adorable. Now I can't wait till I see Adam's baby playing around with her. The two girls are going to have so much fun together.
I'm with you on the snow. Disappointing!! I really wish it would have worked out to see you last weekend! Such cute pictures!
kylee is darling!! we miss you guys! hope everything is good. i loved those pics you sent me. allison should be a professional baby photographer lol xo
Hey mish... love the pix. I need to call, I am sorry I haven't. I have been so busy with school. Kylee is so darn cute. I wish I could see her and kiss her on those cheeks.
Love to all! Miss you guys!
Linda
I feel so bad we did not get to hang out. Im glad that you made it home safe!!!! We will catch up next time!!!
LOVE the one of daddy and kylee! her hat is so cute! i want one like that...
Post a Comment