
We went outside for a while and ky tryed to help Derek shovel the walk. Its just so cold here that we only go out on the nice days. It will be fun when we can go out all the time without coats. That will be the day...but i hate to say it wont be for a while!

Trying to walk in her heavy coat.

Oh no! I better eat all of these before mom has seen what i've done!

Caught! Shes just so cute!

Giving her dad a back rub
7 comments:
Oh man....she is to dang cute! I know I tell you that everytime, but there is no other way to describe her. DARLING!!!!
Mish I will be at M.F & A. Care all week text me and make my day!!!
Soooo cute - wish we could be there to see her in person - looking forward to the DVD you're putting together!
Thanks for sharing!
Love ya!
I just love her coat!! She looks so cute in it. Those spilled crackers look familiar - kind of like what happened today huh? It was fun today. Looking forward to Thursday.
Hi friend!! Hey Ky looks so old standing outside with her cute jeans and puffy coat!! I love it.
Hey Mish..... funny with the spilled snacks! Did Kylee get her package? Love to you all!
Very, very cute. I sure don't miss that snow though. How are you guys doing? Did Derek shave his head again!?
Post a Comment