Friday, February 27, 2009

EMI MICHELLE HAMMOND IS HERE!!




What a beautiful bundle of joy! Here are a few pics I copied off Allisons blog...but i had to show her off! I cant wait to meet her, Kylee will be so happy to have a baby cuzin! Congrats you two... we are so happy for you!


8 comments:

Michelle C said...

She is cute and so little! Was she named after you Mish??

Jodi said...

Congratulations, Aunt Michelle!!
I'm so happy for Allison and Adam!
She looks like a real sweetie pie!

Brook and Jen said...

What a cute little one!!! Tell them congrats from us!! I love her name, very cute!

Jackie said...

Yea! She is so cute and I am so glad I get to go visit her tonight.

Spike and Linda said...

You hammonds make some cute kids!!!!! She is adorable for sure. I can't wait to see her and Ky together! So Blessed!

Lizzy said...

Darling baby girl. Your kids will be such fun cousins. Tell them congrats for us...

Only Girl said...

how cute. what does Ky think?? bet she loves her new cousin!!! CONGRATS.....

hammond fam said...

thanks for the great new background my girl. I love it. Ill send you the pic for the side.