
Aunt Jenna was up in the tree and kylee was not interested in looking at the camera. She loves her Aunt Jen!

Grams and Ky

Walking and playing in the dirt.

Riding Uncle Spencer's bike

Ky and her Uncle spence
We took a quick trip to Wyoming last weekend. We went because Derek's Dad got put in as Bishop in their ward. It was so good to visit with everyone. We are so proud of his dad and know he will be great!
3 comments:
Cute pics!!! I love Kylee face in the first one, she is way too cute!! Next time we will have to play more for sure!
wow i love all the pics. sorry i did not post mine yet i was too busy posting the new baby. i cant wait to get a pic of the 2 of them together. i love you girl
What an honor for his dad! Oh and I forgot to say how I love that she'll stand on the Dora couch. I want to get Nathan a little couch. Maybe when we get back. (:
Post a Comment