Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our little helper


This morning we were cleaning and I leaned the swiffer against the table and she went over there and started swiffering...it was so funny because she was really doing it. What a little smarty.




D was trying to fix the truck the other day and had his tools out and she was trying to help! (and throw all of the little sockets out).

8 comments:

penny said...

oh my goodness I cant wait to squeeze her again. i miss you guys.

Spike and Linda said...

OMG Mish.... I LOVE THE PHOTOS!!!!!!! I looked at them again and again. The ones of her and Emi are so cute!!!!! I am so glad you were able to get together. I miss you all. I wish we were visiting soon! Take care and hope to talk soon! Love you guys!

Brook and Jen said...

What a cute little maid you have, can she come and teach her friend, cause he is (as of the last two days) turned into a little tornado!!! See you in a few weeks!!!

Michelle C said...

i love that she was swiffering.

Only Girl said...

Send her out I neeed some spring cleaning done!!

Jodi said...

Kylee is so cute and seems to learn things so quickly - what a smartie pants!!

Adriann said...

Suri loves to swiffer too. How cute. she is getting SO big, walking..... and cleaning

Anonymous said...

What a great family!!! Kylee is just an angel!!!(?)
No wonder your parents have to see those girls every couple weeks!!!
We love and miss you all,