So these past couple of days Ky has been pretty sick. I took her to the Doctor on Monday and they said she has an ear infection, and a virus. She has had a bad cough, and when she coughs she gags. Well we were finishing up at the Doctor and she threw up all over me! Well she threw up a couple more times yesturday because she coughs so bad. I just felt so bad for her last night because she just coughs in her sleep. But she is on antibiotics and starting to feel better.

3 comments:
that's too bad she's throwing up and even on you!! i hope she continues to feel better quickly.
I'm sorry to hear Kylee was sick but she sure is a cutie!! Is that a baby helmet??
She looks a lot like her dad, and a lot like you too. She is such a doll
Post a Comment