
Kylee was carrying her sunglasses around this morning and I put them on her and now she wants them on everytime she sees them. She walks around with a big smile on her face like "woah" this is cool.

I put some different shoes on her the other morning and she didnt like them. She picked up her boots and waited for me to put them on her. The girl definently knows what she wants!


She also likes to check the mail. So we go check it and then she wants to tear something up. So I opened a thing full of coupons and made her a little tutu. Then she ripped it up!

Taking a snooze on the couch.
9 comments:
She's just soooo cute. Can't wait to see her.
Love you guys!
The girls got style!!!! Way cute!!
She looks adorable sleeping! I love that she'll wear her sunglasses. Nathan will just rip them off still! Sometimes I just want him to fall asleep so I can snuggle him, but he won't unless he's in his pack 'n play!
Oh Mish...... I love her! She is so little still and petite. Too funny with the "tutu". Wish we could hang out with you guys! xoxo
Oh my gosh, she is getting so big! I love that picture of her sleeping, she is so cute. We can't wait to see you guys!!!
I miss her!! ...and you of course! :) She is becoming such a pretty little lady. XOXO ~MeL
she is just so stinking cute mish! Im so glad that shirt i got her fits!! i supposed its very true too that she is definitely daddys darling!
She is very darling...
Great pictures, Michelle! I love all her cute outfits! You have been so blessed with such a sweet little girl. I don't know if it's a girl thing or what, but Sam is the same way in knowing what she wants. Jordan wasn't that picky at that age. Anyway, miss you girl! You look great!
Post a Comment