Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fun in Wyoming

Holding baby Emi
Ky just loves holding her new cousin!

We went to a Easter Egg Hunt and Kylee was only interested in this cool car in the backyard.

Aunt Jen ended up collecting the eggs for her.

Best Friends!

5 comments:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

That was fun for the kids. I didn't even get to see the new baby in person. She is so cute! My email is smiths2cool@yahoo.com send me yours and I will get you that pic of the two love birds kissing.

Brook and Jen said...

How cute are those pics. I love ky in the car her face is so freakin cute!!! And the one Ky and Cawa's is way too fun, i might have to steal it!!

Amanda said...

CUUUTTE pics! Glad your having a fun time in Rock Springs....it was good to see you the other day :)

Michelle C said...

I'm glad it was a good Easter! We're doing good. Sorry I haven't posted yet. We made it safely and are still working on getting settled. I will try to post soon! (:

Deana said...

She is adorable. That one with her and the little boy, sooooo cute!