Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CHEESE!!




She loves to say Cheese to the camera now! What a cutie!

7 comments:

Spike and Linda said...

SOOOOOO cute Mish! I love those cheeks, I just want to give them a big smootch!!!! Love you guys!

Only Girl said...

So is so cute and a party animal also!!!

hammond fam said...

Hey what happened to my comment. I told you she is so cute so you posted it twice right? Anyway I cant wait to see you on Saturday. love ya, mom

Jodi said...

I just can't wait to kiss those cheeks!!!!

Brook and Jen said...

What a sweet little one. Hey guess what, i decided you guys need to come back I am freakin bored with out cha!!!

Landon and Alaina said...

That just cracks me up that when she see's that orange light in her face she pulls the cheese smile! It makes me excited to have fun with my baby some day!

Michelle C said...

That is so cute!