Oh that is too cute. I miss her allready.
Where did you meet this little friend? I'm glad you have a walking buddy, but wish we could walk together!
It was so much fun yesterday! I will see you in about 15 minutes! Csn't wait!!!
i cant believe how big she is. og how time flies. It actually looks like descent weather in ol' Rexburg. miss you guys
Oh Mish... Kylee's hair is getting so long. It looks so cute, you will be able to do piggies soon!!!! I love pig-tails! Happy Mother's Day!!!!!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh that is too cute. I miss her allready.
Where did you meet this little friend? I'm glad you have a walking buddy, but wish we could walk together!
It was so much fun yesterday! I will see you in about 15 minutes! Csn't wait!!!
i cant believe how big she is. og how time flies. It actually looks like descent weather in ol' Rexburg. miss you guys
Oh Mish... Kylee's hair is getting so long. It looks so cute, you will be able to do piggies soon!!!! I love pig-tails! Happy Mother's Day!!!!!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment