Monday, May 18, 2009

Fun in the bathroom.....



So I was on the phone with my cousin Linda this morning and apperently wasnt paying enough attention to Ky. She went upstairs and had her own little fun. She went into my drawers in my bedroom and picked out a few pens and then strung toilet paper from the bathroom to the bedroom. I noticed it was kind of quiet so I went upstairs and found this. I was laughing so hard because she just sat there and looked at me like "oh no Im caught". So I guess I will be putting the pens in a different spot and closing the bathroom door. Im just glad she didnt draw on my walls. Funny kid, she definently keeps my life fun and full of suprises.


7 comments:

Amanda said...

Funny! We definitely had a two month phase when the tp got unrolled EVERY time I wasn't paying attention!

Your duck pictures are super cute....don't you love the nice weather!

I heard that your going to be in Rock Springs in August.....we will definitely have to hang out at the park!

Jodi said...

Always something fun with a toddler!!

hammond fam said...

Next comes anything goes in the toilet... you better watch out, they think its fun to flush things.

Michelle C said...

Could have been bad! Nathan loves to unroll TP and take kleenexes out of the box. I have to watch him. He's growing taller by the day, so he can reach more and more stuff. Makes it hard.

Allison said...

I love it... Ky is funny! Did she growl at you too after you found her :)

Spike and Linda said...

Ha Ha Mish...... that is so funny!!!!!! Love her! Nice talking to you yeterday.

Only Girl said...

thats funny i remember my boys doing that!!! what is it w/ the
t-p???? LOL.....