
Helping dad fix the motorcycle. Anything that has to do with being by the motorcycle she is happy about.

She has been very interested in the tv lately. She watches this one show over and over.

This is the closest picture I could get of Ky's chin. She cut it open Sunday after church. Shes so smart, she watched me stand on the stool to get something and about 10 min later she was on the stool and fell. I turned to try and catch her and couldnt, It happend so fast. But she got a few cuts on her belly and arm. And she also bit her tongue. I felt sooo bad. But she barely even cried. Tuff little girl.
6 comments:
Poor thing!
Sounds like she's taking after her Uncle Marc!!! Just keep the iron away from her head!!!
Her poor chin..... It looks like she is a good helper though!
So sad. But it is amazing how quickly they really pick up on things. Both of my girls heard my mom say "oh my hell" and now they walk around the house saying it. I try to let them know that it's not nice, but at the same time it is to dang funny. I love little kids.
That's so sad. Glad she's tough and can handle it! She is beautiful Michelle! And so grown up looking.
Oh the fun of growing up!! I can't believe how cute Kylee is. Cawa's is counting down the days til his girlie is here.
Post a Comment