Thursday, June 11, 2009

Update..

Heading to church. I love this pic.
Lately I have been thinking of how time flys! I cant believe how big she is.

This was when the weather was nice. For the past 2 weeks it has rained and ky has been itching to go outside and play.
Hitting some balls with dad. First time swinging the club.

8 comments:

Ellis Family said...

That is such a cute picture. It has been raining too much here too. Where is summer, we want to go outside to play!! Come back and visit soon.

hammond fam said...

cute

Allison said...

I love it when you curl Ky's hair! You guys are having WAY too much fun in the summer weather :) j/k

Spike and Linda said...

So cute Mish.... she is you all the way! I love her little church outfit! She is getting so darn big.... she is adorable! Love you guys!!

allison said...

Every time I see a picture she looks so much bigger! Her hair is getting so thick too! I can't wait to see you guys in a few more weeks but it feels like a long way away!

Landon and Alaina said...

You save such a fun little girl. You make me excited for Ariah to be old enough to play. I'll keep her little as long as possible too.

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

I agree-time flies so fast!!! She looks so grown up in those pics, how cute!

Michelle C said...

She already looks bigger/older from when we were there. She has more hair too! I sure miss you guys and having play dates. Nursery in another couple months! THose are the only "play dates" Nathan gets. I wish I could be a fly on the wall to watch him.