D's sister Ashley and her family came in town this weekend. They invited us to a party Friday night. We had a lot of fun and it was so good to see their new baby Kohl. Hes a cutie. Thanks for the fun time guys!

D, Ash, and Kohl

This is my friend Allison. Her and her husband Dan came with us to the party.

On the forth we went to a park with friends and had a picnic. This is Ky sporting one of my hats.

Loves her Dad!

Ky and her little friend Kaden.
2 comments:
I had no idea that Ashley was even expecting! When did this all happen? Looks like you guys had a great time. I also thought she was still living in Rexburg, guess not! (:
You look so cute! And Kylee's hair is getting so long and thick and blonde! I cannot wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
Post a Comment