She can handle the popcorn okay? I've been afraid to give it to Nathan because I thought he would have trouble with all those crazy things that get stuck in your teeth. That's nice she enjoys it.
mmm popcorn! She is so sweet! I was so bored the other day I was going to walk to your house, but then it started to rain. When school is out we will have to do something!
Hey- Yeah we're all moved out of Rexburg! I finished cleaning our apartment a couple days ago. We have a place, but we are moving in within the next couple of days. How is Wyoming?? Seriously if you guys ever pass through Pocatello let me know!! Or when you get back to Rexburg and you and Kylee need a break- come down here!! :)
7 comments:
She can handle the popcorn okay? I've been afraid to give it to Nathan because I thought he would have trouble with all those crazy things that get stuck in your teeth. That's nice she enjoys it.
Bummer you sold your "HULK". Good thing you guys can still ride Marky Marks bike when you come. We are excited to see you!!
only 2 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is so so cute! I am glad she likes popcorn. i cant even eat it but how are things?
She's just so cute - please give her a hug and kiss those cheeks for us!!
We love you!!
mmm popcorn! She is so sweet! I was so bored the other day I was going to walk to your house, but then it started to rain. When school is out we will have to do something!
Hey- Yeah we're all moved out of Rexburg! I finished cleaning our apartment a couple days ago. We have a place, but we are moving in within the next couple of days. How is Wyoming?? Seriously if you guys ever pass through Pocatello let me know!! Or when you get back to Rexburg and you and Kylee need a break- come down here!! :)
Post a Comment