
Last Saturday we all headed out to the Gorge for the day. Some nice friends of Dereks fam had 3 Jetskis and a couple kyaks. Ky loved the Jet skis, she called them motorcycles.

Hangin out with grandma

The majority of the day, ky played in the kyaks and ate tons of junk food. It was such a good time!
8 comments:
So much fun!! And I love the new pictures on the right - very nice!!
Wow, how fun! Looks like it's been great being with your families. Are you heading back to Rexburg soon?? Your new pictures are so cute!
Sorry.. that was me that left that comment above.. I was on my mom's account! Oops!
Sounds like you are getting some fun time in before coming back this way. Kylie is so cute! I know I tell you that all the time, but seriously, I can't get over it!
How fun! I can't wait for Ariah to be old enough to play like Ky! Glad you are having a blast!
Michelle, I just wanted to thank you for the yummy bread you left on our door step, that was sweet of you. . .I'm glad your g.sale went well! I had to sneak a peek at your kylee, she is not a baby any more, she is a darling little girl now! Did grandma cut her hair too, cause she has a 'cute do' like mom. . .It was nice to see you again:)
Fun pictures...We miss you already. Good luck with school.
That's hilarious that she even knows the name motorcycle. I don't know that Nathan has ever even heard that word! (:
Post a Comment